mercredi 18 novembre 2015

Video games

I want to talk about my favorite hobby : video games. 
Some people spend their time on biking, swimming, sing etc, and me I'm a big fan of played many and many games.

This passion comes from when I was a child, I watched my brothers played during hours, I like it even if I never touch a controller.


At my 12 years old, for Christmas, my big brother offer me a famous game, World Of Warcraft.
It's an online game, I played it for 8 years but I stopped this year for a question of money (it was 12.99 euros per month). I spoke to amazing person that I met after in real life, it was so cool ! We organise party (without games or computer of course) and just spend some time together.

I also play on games console (gamecube, wii, ps3, ps4) because it's more friendly.
The last game that I try is League Of Legends and I really love it. It's a way with my friend that we have to meet or speak together when we are out of school.

I'll want to say that video games is no more a man activity, more and more women make their place in this world, even if it's difficult.
Women too love video games :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire