vendredi 23 octobre 2015

English and me



My background :

Afficher l'image d'origine



I learn english for 12 years because I strtes in primary school. In secondary school, I decided to take an option to improve my english : we called that "European English". We made more difficult things, learned precise vocabuary and had more hours but thanks to this, I went in Ireland and later in Wales. The only disadvantage is we had Math and english and I hated this.




My experiences : 


Afficher l'image d'origine
As I said, I went in Ireland and Wales, their were two beautiful journey, although we were with our teachers. I never had the occasion to travel in other english country (or somewhere when I can speak english) but I think it will happends in few years.

The moment when I speak the most this language is when I play video games with europeans players (on League of Legends, Tera Europe ...). 
I also watch many series in English, with subtitles, I think it's a good (and funny) way to listen people speak english.



My objectives :


Afficher l'image d'origine

Concerning my studies, I want to go in a Master tourisme, so I had to speak english very well. Since I watch series in English, I’ve improved my understanding but not my ability to write good sentences, without mistakes.
Next year, I'll want to go in Canada to finish my second year of Master. I hope I'll can speak english a little there. More than anything, I try to develop a vocabulary around tourism, in english for my futur job (I don't know precisely what it will be, but this language is necessary today to find a good job).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire